Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sonria!

Uploading pics takes LOADS of time, apologies for not writing more about these little niños the other day!
They are definitely warming up, and they LOVE the camera!
(Which is perfecto for snap happy ;)
We had music class today -- they sang the funniest songs and danced the sweetest little dances. It´s hilarious! Teaching is EXHAUSTING and I am beat by the end of the day. I have been sick for two days now...which doesn´t help. I have to run down the street to Santiago´s house, as the children´s baño is a cement hole in the ground...


This little one kept pulling out a green mango from her dress and gnawing on it! Haha.

These chicas are singing a cute song about a whale who eats a shark who eats a sardine and then the whale gets sick....or something like that...
Notice the twins? Diana and Jessica....SO shy!

Carlos, Wilmer, Alex, and...I think the one on the end is in the other class....??
Carlos is and excelent student and his smile is SO genuine. Wilmer likes to take his time with everything and it has to be perfect. Alex is a ham and laughs constantly.


Ah, Melinda. I don´t have favorites..... ;)




No comments: